Copyright © 2018 Roberts Bakery
Roberts Bakery, Rudheath, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7RQ
Customer Care: 01606 818030 | Customer Orders 01606 818010
Roberts Temporary Hygiene Operative (Full-Time)
We have an exciting opportunity for a 3 month Temporary Hygiene Operative (Full-Time) to join us at Roberts Bakery.
Previous experience is desirable although we will consider candidates who display the appropriate candidate requirements.
Full training will be provided.
Hours of Work
‘168 Days’ shift pattern
(4 days 7am-7pm, followed by 4 days off)
Starting salary – £20,700 (Band 1)
• Food manufacturing experience is desirable
• Food Safety Level 2 qualification is desirable, though not essential
• Knowledge of food industry machinery will be beneficial to this role, although is not essential
• Good time management skills
• Good attention to detail
• Enthusiasm and a desire to develop a career within Frank Roberts and Sons
• Can demonstrate our family values in all that you do
• 5.6 weeks’ holiday
• Other Benefits include: Healthcare Cashplan, Life
Please email your CV/Cover Letter to
Closing date: Monday 21st September
Roberts Full-Time Temp Hygiene Op