Copyright © 2018 Roberts Bakery
Roberts Bakery, Rudheath, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7RQ
Customer Care: 01606 818030 | Customer Orders 01606 818010
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ADMINISTRATOR
Frank Roberts & Sons are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join its busy Accounts Payable team as an Accounts Payable Administrator.
Salary - Competitive
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Holiday entitlement - 5.6 weeks' plus bank holidays
Other benefits Healthcare cashplan, life assurance, employee-care plus many others
Accounts Payable Administrator
The successful candidate will be required to accurately process supplier invoices and reconcile supplier accounts. To resolve any supplier queries to enable payment of invoices on time. To assist Accounts Payable supervisor with ongoing improvement of the department.
• Process daily invoices from post or via e-mail.
• Statement reconciliation
• Vendor Master Data
• Vendor Payments
• 2 years’ experience of working in Accounts Payable.
• Sound knowledge of SAP or other ERP system.
• Sound knowledge of MS Excel (including VLOOKUP and pivot tables)
• Experience of working in FMCG/food manufacturing (desirable)
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Ambition to out-grow the role
• A winning mentally
• Effective interpersonal relationship skills to create a positive and productive team-orientated environment with all departments.
Closing date for applications 15th February 2019